1. How can i get the solution ?
After you place your order , we will ship compatible USB hub with our software to your shipping address , after that our technical support will connect to your machine remotely to setup the software on your PC , also they will follow up with you step by step till you successfully get all needed information
2. How it works , and how i can manage the software ?
For better understanding please check our demo video
All features in the software can be managed from the screen (graphical user interface) , no scripts/codes needed
3. How many channels can i run on PC ?
We built our software SIP GSM gateway in high performance way , the number of channels is depend on you PC specification , for example if you have I5 processor with 4GB RAM , you can run 60-80 channels , if you need to run more channels you need better PC specifications , or run two PC's
4. How you can avoid custom issues ?
We know that some countries are not allow VoIP devices to pass their own customs , but we don't face problems in shipping to these countries because we are shipping USB hub device only , which is not considered as VoIP device in any country
5. What is compatible phones with SIP GSM gateway software ?
We did not test all phones in the market , we tested some types listed on this page click on supported phones tab , if your targeted phones are not listed in this list you can contact our technical support to get some instructions about your phone if it will be compatible or not
6. What this price includes ?
The price is including software license fees with all features/modules , Software upgrades , USB cables , and powered USB hub device + shipping fees , regarding phones you have to purchase them from your market , to check supported phones you can visit this page , also you can contact our technical support if available phones in your market are not listed , for more information and details about price plans please visit this page
8. Do i need to root my phones or reinstall specific firmware ?
No , there is no need to root your phones
9. Do i need to connect my phones to internet to receive calls ?
No , there is no need to connect your phones to the internet
10. Do i need static IP address to receive calls on the software ?
No , there is no need to have static IP address on your PC , the software will receive SIP traffic using registered SIP account
11. Can i receive two networks traffic at the same time ?
Yes , you can by using our dialing plan , you can link each network prefix with specific channels
12. Can i use several types of phones together at the same PC ?
Yes you can , for example you can use Nokia C2 , Nokia E72 , and Nokia N95 together on same PC